Thursday, October 31, 2013

NaNoWriMo - National November Writing Month

I'd originally planned to work on book two of my MIGHTY MIKE series in November, just not officially participate in NaNoWriMo. But the excitement has gotten the best of me. Heck, NaNo is how MIGHTY MIKE AND THE INTERSTELLAR CANDY DISPENSER got its start 2 years ago. I didn't "win" because of life and all, but I wrote 20k and then finished up this past February when a critique buddy challenged me to get it done.

I've been editing since March and now its time to start writing again. So, heck yeah, I've signed up, I'm going to post my word count, attempt to post on this blog a little more often, all while enjoying gorgeous fall weather and training two client horses. Sure, there's time to write in there!

Anyone else have NaNo or any writing challenge planned?

No comments:

Post a Comment