Wednesday, July 16, 2014

Top of my TBR list, #YA #amreading

I'm currently reading an ARC -  CATCH ME WHEN I FALL by Vicki Leigh, which will be out later this year. I'll post a full review at that time, but I'm reading now because I just couldn't keep my hands off this one. Ooh, that cover just gives me shivers! Here's the Goodreads link so you don't forget about it.
 
I'm not giving anything away right now, but the world Vicki Leigh has created where we're protected from Nightmares by Dream weavers and catchers is fresh and imaginative. The characters feel real, not clichés and the Nightmares are awful!
 
Since I am also studying story structure right now, I'm also impressed with this book from a technical standpoint. Back story is brought in smoothly and naturally, plot points occur at the right time and change the story in ways that make it hard to put down.
 
I'm a little over halfway through right now and can't wait to get back to it. Keep an eye out for my final review. CATCH ME WHEN I FALL releases October 23, 2014.

No comments:

Post a Comment